Dr. Zhiguo Shi is now a professor at Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China from 2014 and a visiting professor in BBCR group at University of Waterloo from 2011. He received the B.S. degree and Ph.D. degree both in electronic engineering from Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, in 2001 and 2006 respectively. From 2006 to 2009, and from 2009 to 2014, he was an assistant professor, and an associate professor with the Department of Information and Electronic Engineering, Zhejiang University. Dr. Shi's research intrests mainly inlude Information and Signal Processing, Wireless Communication and Network.
This page will not change from April 2015. Please go to the updated webpages for more updated information.
- 2013: OFDM Communication System Experiment
- 2009 - 2010: Fundamentals of FPGA Design
- 2008 - 2010: Experimental Study on OFDM Communication System
- 2006 - 2008: Principle and Application of Wireless Communication
- 201210 - 201506 Sub-project of “863” Program
- 201201 - 201512 NSFC: Real-time Multiple Model Particle PHD Filter: Algorithm and Hardware Design
- 201110 - 201212 Industrial Project: Light-weight SSI Signal Aquazation Card Via PCI Interface
- 201105 - 201204 State Key Lab Open Project: 50-km Long disntance WSN Nodes Design for Oceanic Wind-powered Electricity System
- 201104 - 201203 Industrial Project: SSI Signal Aquazation Card Via PCI Interface
- 201001 - 201212 Zhejiang Provincial Commonweal Project: 60GHz Compact Dual-mode Anti-Collision Radar
- 200901 - 201112 NSFC: Power Combination of Si-based on-Chip Terahertz Signal Generation
- Z. Shi, Y. Liu, S. Hong, J. Chen, and X. Shen, "POSE: Design of Hardware Friendly Particle-Based Observation Selection PHD Filter", IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, to appear.
- Y. Zheng, Z. Shi, R. Lu, S. Hong, and X. Shen, "An Efficient Data-Driven Particle PHD Filter for Multi-Target Tracking", IEEE Trans. on Industrial Informatics, to appear.
- X. Wei, Z. Shi, E. Li, "A novel combined equivalent networks analysis for power and ground planes with narrow slots", IEEE Trans. on Electromagn. Compat., 2010, 52(4): 994-1000.
- Z. Shi, S. Hong, K. Chen, "Experimental study on tracking the state of analog Chua’s circuit with particle filter for chaos synchronization", Physics Letters A, 2008, 372: 5575-5580.
- Z. Shi, S. Hong, K. Chen, Baseband Design of OFDM Communication System, Zhejiang University Press, 2009.
- Editorship: KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems
- 2013 TPC Member: VTC 2013 Fall, ICCC 2013, EUSPN 2013, ANT 2013
- 2014 TPC Member: Infocom 2014, ICNC 2014
Honors and Awards
- 2013: IEEE WCNC Best Paper Award
- 2013: QIUSHI Young Scholar of Zhejiang University
- 2012: Scientific and Technological Award of Zhejiang Province
- 2012: IEEE WCSP Best Paper Award
- 201304: Zhiguo Attended IEEE Infocom 2013 and presented paper in Turin, Italy.
- 201304: Zhiguo attended IEEE WCNC 2013 in Shanghai, China and presented 4 papers. Our paper titled "A Novel Low-Power Mixed-Mode Implementation of Weight Update in Particle PHD Filters" received the Best Paper Awards.
- 201304: Our paper "POSE: Design of Hardware Friendly Particle-Based Observation Selection PHD Filter" has been accpeted by IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics.
- 201304: Zhiguo visited Tongji University, UESTC, South-West Jiaotong University and UCAS.
Information and Signal Processing; Wireless Communication and Network