- 01/2007~04/2011: Ph.D., University College London, London, UK
- 09/2005~11/2006: M.S., University College London, London, UK
- 09/2000~07/2004: B.S., Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an Shaanxi, China
- 12/2012~Present: Associate Professor, Department of ISEE, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
- 09/2011~12/2012: Assistant Professor, Department of ISEE, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
- 09/2009~09/2011: Research Fellow, ECIT, Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
1. Random matrix theory and MIMO systems 2. Cooperative relaying systems 3. Cognitive radio systems 4. Performance analysis of general wireless communications systems 5. Physcial layer secruity 6. Energy harvesting communicaitons.
E-mail:caijunzhong at zju.edu.cn